Looking for one of the most unique and fun things to do on this weekend? Take the best tour on a Segway! Driving a Segway feels like something you’ve never experienced before. Floating over the streets, sidewalks, curb cuts, and ramps without making a sound is a very good feeling! The balancing act is the most amazing thing about the Segway, and it’s the key to its operation. It has minimal impact with no linked damage to the surroundings and is most fitting for accessing places with natural world.
Segway tour provides a great platform for those dreamers who like to experience a virtual real life set-up, where they get to learn new, unique, and exciting things like Segway. They meet the highest standards for providing a safe, memorable but most of all a fun experience. Experience the excitement of the Segway in two to three hour adventure tour exploring the beautiful places such as sunshine Coast, gold coast beach, and much more.
Trust your Segway and your tour guide
Segway is one of the most interesting developments of the 21st century, built with sophisticated tilt sensors. It is the new exciting way of discovering many historical places, beaches in a short time. Great tour guides always makes an ultimate difference and are the best helping hands in handling your Segway in the correct way. They provide a full safety brief and training on Segway to ensure that you’re comfortable and know how to operate this machine safely.
Ride on a Segway safely
- Seek proper instructions from a trained instructor who is qualified and experienced in operating Segway.
- Try to avoid maneuvers when riding on the Segway. Don’t turn Segway too fast, don’t ride backward, etc.
- Any hasty land changes can cause problems for your safety, such as riding from grass to roadway. Try to do this slowly with proper attention.
- Sometimes leaning on the handlebar can trim down your skill to control the Segway correctly.
- If you’re new to Segway, try to wear a safety helmet, keen and elbow padding, wrist guards, etc to protect yourself from any injury.
- Speeding up or slowing down rapidly can cause injuries, so try to maintain proper speed.
From Corporate team building perspective, this is an amazing way to explore the most scenic bushland and resort surroundings by gliding and riding on one of a very exciting seaways.